Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lily finally got her own movie

The love of my childhood was a purple bear named Serenity.  It was important because it came from my best friend Serenity.  (You can see the amazing creativity I seemed to possess as a young person.)  She has always had dreams that were big and I loved that she dreamed in such a large fashion.  She seemed to reciprocate that feeling and believe in my dreams as well.  Go to Hollywood?  Sure!  Meet famous people for lunch? Sure.  Choose to believe that the small life you are currently leading is not all that you will ever do?  Absolutely. 

So now she is writing books that I KNOW will be published and I choose to believe that she will be successful at it.  I call her my own personal Hannah Montana because I like the idea of her having "the best of both worlds."  So if she is Hannah that makes me Lily.  Her friend that supports her and gets to spend a lot of time wearing a blue wig.  I love blue hair.  This is a win/win metaphor for me.

This week Serenity informed me that she thinks its about time that Lily got her own movie, which means many things to us, but more that she wants to see some of my dreams come true.  Little did she know that an hour later my dad would send me this video that does, in fact, star me.  Dream big because answers  can come in all kinds of ways.


Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

2 comments:

  1. I am so behind on your blog! You told me you were sprucing it up, but I was waiting for you to tell me you had a new post up. And now you've got several! This alien flick is cool, but I enjoy much more the Danish movie you're starring in. I'm glad you're writing so much about it. And blue hair? I'm totally down with that. Word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. That is hilarious!

    I want to come visit you in Denmark!! :)

    ReplyDelete