Thursday, May 01, 2008

Broken Into


Last night my car was broken into. Ok, to clarify, I can't actually lock the doors, so it was opened without my permission. Either way a violation. Someone threw papers everywhere and stole my sunglasses, my broken sunglasses, and an unworking cell phone. I felt violated, but I couldn't really explain how since they took useless stuff. Actually I should thank them. They helped me clean out my car and I needed to do that anyway.


So I guess thank you unlawful intruder, you reminded me to renew my insurance and to clean out my car. The world at large is grateful. Though I personally would appreciate you staying away from now on.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'll be sure to leave your sunglasses in there next time, though, ok?? ;) Just kidding...unfortunately I was sitting in class that night....breaking into your car to ruffle your feathers would have been more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I'll be sure to leave your sunglasses in there next time, though, ok?? ;) Just kidding...unfortunately I was sitting in class that night....breaking into your car to ruffle your feathers would have been more fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:52 PM

    Wow! That is awful...and good in a weird sort of way...thanks for the comment. I am still learning to check this more often...and post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:53 PM

    i am also learning how to get remember my password, thus the unusual name left ;)

    ReplyDelete